I wanna do this. Pls help a noob.

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I will be making a tool to help you flash tonight (I say tonight but it could be 5 years from now depending on ow bad I get sidetracked and that happens very easy)

Othrewise there are instructions on my site.

Thanks Scott. In case you do get it ready, I will omyou some contact info.

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, as far as the site instructions when I try to enter:

Cd boot fastboot(etc.)

It tells me the file oath cannot be found or something....

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
It needs to be unchecked. Thanks.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Thanks, man. Basically tho I can't seem to make heads or tails of this .... Yesterday was the first time I've ever used the command window in a PC. At least nsince I had my old Commodore 64(THAT old)....weren't they just run on straight DOS?

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I want to go to cleanROM, having some difficulty(read: I'm not that smart). Question, tho. Market apps and gameloft games will be able to be re-downloaded, no prob. Is there any way to save the Spider-Man game demo? It is the only way I know if to download it. I can't find it on the Gameloft site. And I really don't wanna lose it.

Also, can anyone walk me thru an install? These guides are not helping me(see above).

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I want to go to cleanROM, having some difficulty(read: I'm not that smart). Question, tho. Market apps and gameloft games will be able to be re-downloaded, no prob. Is there any way to save the Spider-Man game demo? It is the only way I know if to download it. I can't find it on the Gameloft site. And I really don't wanna lose it.

Also, can anyone walk me thru an install? These guides are not helping me(see above).

OK so you go to Scott's site, don't want to hack the spelling sry. Lol, anyways...
When you get to his site, make an account..
Go to downloads, then the evo3d, then cleanrom then download into a new folder on your desktop(create a new folder and name it something like cleanrom?maybe? Anywho... save the file here, and let it download. Connect your device, let it load it up,
Set your phone up for mass storage, (not charge only)
Click on my computer, should see SD card listed as an option, double click it,
Will open a list of files(aka the root of your SD card. Now simply drag the cleanrom.zip to the root of your sdcard and bam that part is done.
Now since I'm not on hboot 1.5, you would have to refer to Scott's site how to flash the rom to the device. Hope this helped hit thx if so
Sent from my clean sharp shooter

Reactions: jsorryman

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
OK so you go to Scott's site, don't want to hack the spelling sry. Lol, anyways...
When you get to his site, make an account..
Go to downloads, then the evo3d, then cleanrom then download into a new folder on your desktop(create a new folder and name it something like cleanrom?maybe? Anywho... save the file here, and let it download. Connect your device, let it load it up,
Set your phone up for mass storage, (not charge only)
Click on my computer, should see SD card listed as an option, double click it,
Will open a list of files(aka the root of your SD card. Now simply drag the cleanrom.zip to the root of your sdcard and bam that part is done.
Now since I'm not on hboot 1.5, you would have to refer to Scott's site how to flash the rom to the device. Hope this helped hit thx if so

Hey, thank you man. Everyone on this site has been very helpful.

Newboyx and Scott helped me get set up. And with their guidance I was able to get set up.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, thank you man. Everyone on this site has been very helpful.

Newboyx and Scott helped me get set up. And with their guidance I was able to get set up.
Yea just for the other people that end up Here, I figured Scott helped you, he is really good at support.

pobrien7880

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
someone please hellppp! First of all I am a nooob! Ok so I have an evo 3d and I used the HTC Method off trying to root it. I followed all the directions to the tutorial and everything went smooth until i had to enter fast boot flash recovery cwm-4.0.1.4-shooter.img. It kept saying sending message or sumthin like that. Finally I got it to go to the revolutionary menu and continued to follow the directions to do something with the .zip file. Then it re booted. SO as of now my phone is unlocked with a s-on. Then i downloaded the ROM manager and downloaded the clockwork mod recovery. I ran the clockwork mod then I backed up my current ROM. Only problem is that there are no files on my sd card of my backed up ROM. OK now also it will not boot into recovery. using quickboot or from the bootloader menu. also in bootloader menu it does a little scan and it always says no image found! please can someone help this is driving me nuts!!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante