warrenty after htc unlock method

Tuzix

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I used the HTC unlock on my first Evo 3D, it would restart one to three times a day at random before the unlock and after the unlock and it came with a stuck pixel that was unfixable and eventually I took it out of my pocket and it was off and I had to pull the battery to get it to do anything then it was stuck in a boot loop and so I took it in and just said that it wouldn't turn on and explained that it would reboot everyday since I had it, they tried to do a bunch of resets and stuff and they couldn't get it to work so they just replaced it under warranty and didn't mention anything about rooting or unlocking. Sprints/HTC are good companies. but maybe I just got lucky. The new Evo 3D hasn't had a single problem with it, I unlocked the new one right away.

speedtouch

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I used the HTC unlock on my first Evo 3D, it would restart one to three times a day at random before the unlock and after the unlock and it came with a stuck pixel that was unfixable and eventually I took it out of my pocket and it was off and I had to pull the battery to get it to do anything then it was stuck in a boot loop and so I took it in and just said that it wouldn't turn on and explained that it would reboot everyday since I had it, they tried to do a bunch of resets and stuff and they couldn't get it to work so they just replaced it under warranty and didn't mention anything about rooting or unlocking. Sprints/HTC are good companies. but maybe I just got lucky. The new Evo 3D hasn't had a single problem with it, I unlocked the new one right away.

Did you get it warrantied by Sprint or by HTC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21