1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sense is not bad at all

You know what... I started my Android experience with the "Nexus S 4G" so I came into things on a pure Gingerbread Phone. The poor WiFi and poor reception on it made me leave that phone and move to the EVO3D.

I've ran the EVO3D Since Release week... A month or so ago I rooted and Loaded Senseless, and a few other roms with no HTC Sense on them. (I'm convinced the Olympus Titan ROM is outright Malicious... too many funky texts and calls while running that ROM)

I went and Installed CleanRom and I have to say... Sense is not bad at all... I hear a lot of ing and Moaning about it slowing things down, and maybe that was the case back in the day... But, I've not noticed a performance hit at all. But I found myself missing some Sense features after they were gone.

Senseless was good, but I'm really happy to be back on a ROM with Sense.

Default Re: Sense is not bad at all

Agree, clean rom is amazing, I have tried others, but when it comes down to it Scott and his team are awesome! You really cant beat Clean Rom, Im running DE 2.0 and love it!

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

Default Re: Sense is not bad at all

I agree...however what i don't like is that all these roms have no visual changes at all (themes, icons, settings ect). with these roms, It's like holding the same exact phone that i had prior to root (instead of being "faster" and "cleaner"). I like to SEE a change to appreciate my rooting experience.