Problem with Rom

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Had a friend unlock and root my phone today....flashed Rom Myn Warm 2.3

Got home thought everything was fine until i went to take a picture and the screen is all fuzzy with 3d on or off.

What is wrong?

I just want a rom that has the amaze camera and beats audio and frees up a lot of space.

Rom suggestions? Or should i just fix this one? And if so how?

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Had a friend unlock and root my phone today....flashed Rom Myn Warm 2.3

Got home thought everything was fine until i went to take a picture and the screen is all fuzzy with 3d on or off.

What is wrong?

I just want a rom that has the amaze camera and beats audio and frees up a lot of space.

Rom suggestions? Or should i just fix this one? And if so how?

It's probably because you are using a kernel flashed seperately from the original installed with the ROM. 2.17 update has no OC kernels available that don't break the camera. I'm using r547 myn warm 2.3 with anthrax rev 013 kernel and the amaze camera.

Sent from my PG86100

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea what you just said to me haha....

I just want directions on how to fix this...I am going to vegas tomorrow and I need a camera.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Reflash your system! And keep the stock kernel installed with the rom. You should always know what your doing before attempting any mods.

Sent from my PG86100

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Can you please help me out with a breakdown and steps? I know how to reflash but I do not know how to keep the original kernel. I just want my camera working again haha.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
You might want to ask your friend who rooted your phone to help. It's a lot of information to go over. And i would be here all night explaining everything.

Sent from my PG86100

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
ahhhhh...welll maybe someone will be able to explain it to me as my friend cant help in time for me to leave to Vegas

Can i just flash a new rom onto the phone and fix it? Like MikRunny

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
its not the rom its the kernel what base are you on 2.17?

ahhhhh...welll maybe someone will be able to explain it to me as my friend cant help in time for me to leave to Vegas

Can i just flash a new rom onto the phone and fix it? Like MikRunny

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If I were you I would reflash again using the stock kernel. There are videos on YouTube explaining how to do this. But i would suggest doing research before flashing anything.

Sent from my PG86100

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
well if anything you can restore your backup...you did do a nand backup before flashing right?
thats rule number 1...lol

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am on hboot 1.50

I reflashed the Myns 2.3.....3 times now and the camera is still all fuzzy like a channel you dont get it haha.

Please help!! I dont know what you are talking about with the kernel thing

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
did you make a backup in recovery before you flashed the rom the first time?

I am on hboot 1.50

I reflashed the Myns 2.3.....3 times now and the camera is still all fuzzy like a channel you dont get it haha.

Please help!! I dont know what you are talking about with the kernel thing

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just brake it down for me thats all you have to do.....here is all my info

He did a backup...he flashed myn rom and then handed it to me.

Wifi and Camera are not working that is all....everything else that i use works.

I am on 1.50.

I do not know what GUI is but i will look now.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
go into recovery go to backup and restore restore it to what you had before you flashed myn's .
enjoy your trip to vegas and when you get back we can get you going in the right direction

Just brake it down for me thats all you have to do.....here is all my info

He did a backup...he flashed myn rom and then handed it to me.

Wifi and Camera are not working that is all....everything else that i use works.

I am on 1.50.

I do not know what GUI is but i will look now.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have 1.5 and I am obviously unlocked and rooted or Warm wouldnt be working at all.

There has to be a way that I can fix this I just dont know what you are talking about when you say the kernel is wrong and if I did it with GUI