1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default latest cyanogen download for 3vo 3d? [Excluding CM9]

In short, I just want a link to get the latest CM7 for my Evo 3D. If you want to read more about my problem, feel free.

I've downloaded two different cyanogen zip files (both cyanogen_shooter-ota-eng.toastcfh.zip) and one just wouldn't flash and would instead flash the latest Miui ROM I had on my phone. The other, wouldn't let me log into any accounts besides an Exchange account (which I don't even have), preventing me from using a large portion of the android experience. Every time I'd use the google store and it would say you must have an account and I click log in, and it just force quits.

Just a random question, I stopped using my Miui ROM because it was fairly buggy (still extremely quick) but mainly because wifi didn't work. I know I wasn't running the 2.23 version of Miui, but I'm somewhat sure it was the major one before that. Any help or info would be great! Thanks!

Try over on xda developers! None of the cyanogen roms are fully functional though.

Sent from my PG86100

Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT

Default Re: latest cyanogen download for 3vo 3d? [Excluding CM9]

i have cyanogen 7.1 on my 3d it is working awesome not a single glitch. now cyanogen 9 i cant seem to get the proper gapps for it i cant go to market or gmail period
    Evo 3d cynaogenmod 7.1, Evo 4g cynaogenmod 7.1, Nexus s 4g rooted, Transform ultra rooted, evo shift-want to smash it!

Default Re: latest cyanogen download for 3vo 3d? [Excluding CM9]

try synergy rom also it is based on a stock 2.3.4 3d rom
    Evo 3d cynaogenmod 7.1, Evo 4g cynaogenmod 7.1, Nexus s 4g rooted, Transform ultra rooted, evo shift-want to smash it!

ROM
    Miui.US

Do a google search for Evergreen CM7 they just updated as of yesterday i think

Sent from my Hboot1.4 S-OFF
    (downgraded from 1.5 S-ON) using Tapatalk

ROM
    Miui.US

Quote Originally Posted by cowkong View Post
    I stopped using my Miui ROM because it was fairly buggy (still extremely quick) but mainly because wifi didn't work. I know I wasn't running the 2.23 version of Miui, but I'm somewhat sure it was the major one before that. Any help or info would be great! Thanks!
    Im running Digitalhigh's MIUI port (based on someone else's port, proper credit is given in his thread on XDA) and it is fast and bug free for the most part. He seems to be updating atleast every couple of days. My wife loves her MIUI.us on her incredible too!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk