ICS leaked for evo3d

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be mostly workable. I am having a couple of wonky issues, wi-fi sometimes flakes, just need to disable and re enable wi-fi for it to come back. The phone has shut down a couple of times, I think it has to do with removing headphones while they are in use. Really pretty minor issues. By minor I mean it has happened twice since Friday.

Loving Ice Cream Sandwich so far!

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else running this ROM? I can't seem to get wi-fi tethering working. Any help would be appreciated.

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I found the answer on xda. Select the HTC Amaze in the profile, and enable the routing fix. This works on mine, your mileage may vary.

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I think the official update is comin soon cause virgin mobile is gettin the 3d may 27 i believe and it said on phonearena.com that it is gonna be sold for 300 bucks and it is preloaded with android 4.0 boost is getting the evo design 4g that same day and both phone are same price with android 4.0 i have the evo design and am waiting for the update too since both our phones are getting it prolly around the same time hopefully before may 27 cause if the prepaid version coming out has the newest os then us postpaid should be getting it soon you would think

AidenSurvival

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have ICS. But, it's not Sense 3.5. Its Sense 4 on my Evo 3D. I've read that many folks have had trouble with the leak. Your mileage my vary.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I think the official update is comin soon cause virgin mobile is gettin the 3d may 27 i believe and it said on phonearena.com that it is gonna be sold for 300 bucks and it is preloaded with android 4.0 boost is getting the evo design 4g that same day and both phone are same price with android 4.0 i have the evo design and am waiting for the update too since both our phones are getting it prolly around the same time hopefully before may 27 cause if the prepaid version coming out has the newest os then us postpaid should be getting it soon you would think

Sprint has said "June timeframe" for the Evo 3D and the Evo Design 4G. See below:

ICS in "the June time-frame" for the Sprint Evo 3D and Evo Design according to David Owen, Sprints VP Product in the interview at about 8:31 in the vid.

The Engadget interview: Sprint product execs John Tudhope and David Owens at CTIA 2012 (video) -- Engadget

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan