Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Data Call Failure on mean rom

I installed mean Rom and now I get data call failure every once in a while.. what does that mean. Is the phone just letting me know I don't have 3G at the moment or do I have to fix the sprint roaming settings?? Anyone else have this Rom installed and get this msg???

I was having data issues with the SOS m version of mean Rom also. I reverted back to zr3d and haven't had a single issue.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Flashoholic!!

Default Re: Data Call Failure on mean rom

Quote Originally Posted by freshy03 View Post
    I installed mean Rom and now I get data call failure every once in a while.. what does that mean. Is the phone just letting me know I don't have 3G at the moment or do I have to fix the sprint roaming settings?? Anyone else have this Rom installed and get this msg???
    it would be best if you ask Mike in the MR thread, he is a good guy and help you out

Carrier
    cm9

I've gotten the same message on a number of the new ics roms. I even updated the radio and prl to no avail. Mine only gave me the "data failure" message on the sprint hot spot.

Carrier
    cm9

HEY. THEY HAVE A PRETTY DAMN NICE CM9 FOR THE EVO3D RIGHT HERE AT Goo.im Downloads - Downloading cm-9-DevilToast-0.1-shooter.zip. CHECK IT OUT. ITS DEFINITELY THE BEST ONE SO FAR. THE CAMERA AND FLASH EVEN WORKS.