Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default USB devices on 3D

I was wondering if it was possible to use usb devies on this phone (360 controllers, flash drives, etc). I hear there is, but I'm not too sure.

ROM
    HydroROM - ZR3DX ICS

Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    I was wondering if it was possible to use usb devies on this phone (360 controllers, flash drives, etc). I hear there is, but I'm not too sure.
    I know of 2 apps that'll let you use a controller to play games, use wiimote for the Wii controller and use six axis for ps3 controllers. HTC sense blocks the ability to use Bluetooth in that way so you'll need to be on an aosp rom for it to work.

As far as flash drives, I think you'd need USB host mode on your phone. I think that's a kernel thing and so far we don't have it. I know that chad.goodman tried to implement USB host mode in his gingerbread anthrax kernels but I don't know if he ever succeeded.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: USB devices on 3D

can you tell me what roms are aosp i tried the new miui from xda developers for htc 3d cdma and it didt'n work and i think this rom is aosp
    [removed] is my email can you email me please