Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Vladabeast's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Root and roms

    So I was thinking about rooting my phone but the only thing is that I wanna get a rom that is either stock jellybean with everything working, don't really care about 3d, or a sense 4.0, 4.1 Rom with everything working as well if not a filling working stock ics is fine to. If you guys could please help me out link roms in the comments thank you

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Phone: LG G2
    Android Version: 4.2.2
    Rom Version: Stock

    Tablet: Motorola Xoom
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Rom Version: Stock

    Retired: Htc Evo 4G
    Htc Evo 3d
    Samsung Galaxy S3
  2. #2  
    strabo231's Avatar

    Posts
    497 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus CM9

    Default Re: Root and roms

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladabeast View Post
    So I was thinking about rooting my phone but the only thing is that I wanna get a rom that is either stock jellybean with everything working, don't really care about 3d, or a sense 4.0, 4.1 Rom with everything working as well if not a filling working stock ics is fine to. If you guys could please help me out link roms in the comments thank you

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Do you not have the stock ICS update on it now? You won't find a Jelly Bean rom with everything working right now. CM10 is still very buggy.
  3. #3  
    dizzle16's Avatar

    Posts
    481 Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strabo231 View Post
    Do you not have the stock ICS update on it now? You won't find a Jelly Bean rom with everything working right now. CM10 is still very buggy.

    He's right. Jellybean, evo 3d, everything working. Forgetaboutit
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Vladabeast's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Yeah I do have it. I was talking about vanilla jellybean

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Phone: LG G2
    Android Version: 4.2.2
    Rom Version: Stock

    Tablet: Motorola Xoom
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Rom Version: Stock

    Retired: Htc Evo 4G
    Htc Evo 3d
    Samsung Galaxy S3
  5. #5  
    strabo231's Avatar

    Posts
    497 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus CM9

    Default Re: Root and roms

    Yeah you should be able to find an AOSP 4.0.4
  6. #6  

    Default

    Here you go! You have to sign up to anthraxkernels.us! They have a pretty good cyanogenmod 10 Rom, but no where complete. You might as well stick with ics because there are no fully functional jellybean roms for the 3D!



    from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    Vladabeast's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Thanks I'll be checkin it out

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Phone: LG G2
    Android Version: 4.2.2
    Rom Version: Stock

    Tablet: Motorola Xoom
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Rom Version: Stock

    Retired: Htc Evo 4G
    Htc Evo 3d
    Samsung Galaxy S3
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    Vladabeast's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Ive seen a lot but all of them don't have 4g working or like the camera and I use them a lot

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Phone: LG G2
    Android Version: 4.2.2
    Rom Version: Stock

    Tablet: Motorola Xoom
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Rom Version: Stock

    Retired: Htc Evo 4G
    Htc Evo 3d
    Samsung Galaxy S3
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladabeast View Post
    Ive seen a lot but all of them don't have 4g working or like the camera and I use them a lot

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    Viper S 4.0 and chubbz and gruesomewolf's 4.1 have camera working!, 4g is getting close but not quite there yet. There both ics though! Dastin1015's cyanogenmod10 will be something special when he's finished.

    sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by pergerson6; 09-12-2012 at 07:50 PM.

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT

Posting Permissions

B