Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 56
Like Tree16Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by cyanogen-man View Post
    What Is S-OFF & How To Gain It On HTC Android Phones With unrevoked forever its dated thats for sure but seriously look at this and tell me what you think
    my device htc evo 3d is not on the list ...thank you anyway
  2. #27  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Heres the link use the one that says Rogers
    Shipped ROMs



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by joey3djamal View Post
    hey man sorry but the link not work can u give me another link thank you
    and i get the phone from my country Syria but i bought him from second hand and please another link because the link didnt open and really thank you man for hellp
    You said you are in Syria? How are things holding up there?

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Heres the link use the one that says Rogers
    Shipped ROMs
    thank you man but the same error 155
  5. #30  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    where did you get the phone? is it from over there



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by pergerson6 View Post
    You said you are in Syria? How are things holding up there?

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    yeap here everything is destroyed almost ..... and all that because we need our freedom ... the tank and the mig (fly) attack always .. we sleep on that sound everyday ... and all the roads they are Barriers for the army ... and sorry for my poor english
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    where did you get the phone? is it from over there
    i bought him fromSyria but from second hand so maybe from another country but the device htc_j15
  8. #33  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    so its not a Evo 3d? is it a HTC one v a primo u ?
    its gotta be a x515

    Will you download CID checker from the playstore to make sure what we are dealing with
    Last edited by benny3; 11-19-2012 at 09:05 PM.



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    so its not a Evo 3d? is it a HTC one v a primo u ?
    its gotta be a x515

    Will you download CID checker from the playstore to make sure what we are dealing with

    no it's evo 3d (gsm) but when i say( htc_j15) i mean the device not europe the region for Middle East
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    i have question can i get s-off on this rom ? i think if i can that will be easy to back to any rom ... p.s i try a lot to get s-off but it's not succsed
    Thanked by:
    benny3 
  11. #36  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by joey3djamal View Post
    no it's evo 3d (gsm) but when i say( htc_j15) i mean the device not europe the region for Middle East
    If you google htc_j15 it comes up a one v thats what the CID is anyways
    so if you get the app CID checker and see what your cid is we can go from there



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    If you google htc_j15 it comes up a one v thats what the CID is anyways
    so if you get the app CID checker and see what your cid is we can go from there
    cid is : htc_001

    maybe because i change it to get low hboot
  13. #38  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Is this what you used for s-off
    Unlimited.IO



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  14. #39  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    fastboot oem writecid htc_j15 it back and im uploading a RUU that you flash in the bootloader



    Thanked by:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    fastboot oem writecid htc_j15 it back and im uploading a RUU that you flash in the bootloader
    hey man really thank you because you try to help me and i would give u a little gift an amazon account with 5$ i will send the account for you with private message

    sorry i want to donate to you but in Syria all the credit card stopped (because we have war in Syria) .... so please accept this little gift

    tell me if u get the message please ...
    Last edited by joey3djamal; 11-20-2012 at 01:46 AM.
  16. #41  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    im back to htc_j15
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by joey3djamal View Post
    yeap here everything is destroyed almost ..... and all that because we need our freedom ... the tank and the mig (fly) attack always .. we sleep on that sound everyday ... and all the roads they are Barriers for the army ... and sorry for my poor english
    I feel for you man! I watch this everyday on the news and internet. I hope everything turns out better in the end for everyone. Stay safe!

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
    Thanked by 2:
    joey3djamal likes this.
  18. #43  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by joey3djamal View Post
    im back to htc_j15
    i sent you a pm, if you have any troubles let me know. i'll be here for a while



  19. #44  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    yeah apperantly you have to lock the boot loader back up ... for anyone who looks at this in the future then run the RUU exe took me forever
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    what is this if u go pm then how others will get informationg !!!!!!!!!!.... did u solved his problem plz share the thing
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    I have s-on, hboot 1.5. I tried to relock using fastboot but as soon as I go into bootloader mode the drivers don't show as being installed on my pc??? They only show when my phone is powered on and connected via usb. Help.
  22. #47  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I have s-on, hboot 1.5. I tried to relock using fastboot but as soon as I go into bootloader mode the drivers don't show as being installed on my pc??? They only show when my phone is powered on and connected via usb. Help.
    Do you have fastboot usb showing in the bootloader ? if you do the drivers are installed, If not do this..
    Install these DRIVERS uncheck usb debugging in settings. Power down the boot to the bootloader without the cable pluged in, scroll to fastboot and choose it, then plug the usb cable in



  23. #48  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by mobileplazza View Post
    what is this if u go pm then how others will get informationg !!!!!!!!!!.... did u solved his problem plz share the thing
    Yes we did solve his problem and the pm i sent him had nothing to do with what we did pal!!!!!!!



  24. #49  

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Hello from me, too...!

    I' ve unlocked my device and I think I'm rooted (not sure where to search to see if I am)...

    I have an HTC Evo 3D GSM device and I'm from Greece:

    SHOOTER_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.53.0007
    eMMC-boot
    May 22 2012, 01:06:07

    IMAGE CRC

    rpm: 0xBD65BCCA
    sb11: 0x7AE8FADE
    sb12: 0x14BD2C04
    sb13: 0x8B25B72C
    tz: 0xD40F0786
    radio: 0x1D84D8C6
    hboot: 0x3DD5B725
    boot: 0xDDC081F0
    recovery: 0xB7849587
    system: 0xEE6573FD

    RADIO-11.25.3504.06_M

    I've installed a bunch of ROMS and RECOVERY screens and when I reboot to start the current ROMs version it stacks in the ROMs animation screen... I've also tried 2-3 shipped roms but it gets me an error in my windows pc and I'm not sure which shipped rom is suitable for my phone...
    I've lost too many hours trying to fix it... And I can't bring it back to factory defaults...


    Thank you!
  25. #50  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,717 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: Restore To StockRom--- Help (SOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by fatisis View Post
    Hello from me, too...!

    I' ve unlocked my device and I think I'm rooted (not sure where to search to see if I am)...

    I have an HTC Evo 3D GSM device and I'm from Greece:

    SHOOTER_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.53.0007
    eMMC-boot
    May 22 2012, 01:06:07

    IMAGE CRC

    rpm: 0xBD65BCCA
    sb11: 0x7AE8FADE
    sb12: 0x14BD2C04
    sb13: 0x8B25B72C
    tz: 0xD40F0786
    radio: 0x1D84D8C6
    hboot: 0x3DD5B725
    boot: 0xDDC081F0
    recovery: 0xB7849587
    system: 0xEE6573FD

    RADIO-11.25.3504.06_M

    I've installed a bunch of ROMS and RECOVERY screens and when I reboot to start the current ROMs version it stacks in the ROMs animation screen... I've also tried 2-3 shipped roms but it gets me an error in my windows pc and I'm not sure which shipped rom is suitable for my phone...
    I've lost too many hours trying to fix it... And I can't bring it back to factory defaults...


    Thank you!
    Beings that you are s-on have you flashed the boot img ? Thats what i sounds like to me



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Moving from WebOS to Android... help needed
    By tommygun in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:31 PM
  2. I can't get a movie to play!! Help!
    By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
  3. Restoring to Factory Default?
    By below_radar_00 in forum Software Development and Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. USB to PC help
    By mackgunz in forum Samsung Moment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM
  5. Need to restore to complete stock
    By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions