HELP Bricked Evo 3d

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
yes if you have to img copied to your platform-tools folder now hold the shift button down and right click on the platform-tools folder and select run cmd from here

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
when your in the recovery you should have an option like toggle usb storage , highlight it and hit power you then should be able to copy it from your pc to the sdcard

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
once you have it copied to your sdcard find the option to install zip from sdcard /choose zip scroll down to the rom zip hit enter and it will flash the zip when its done just back out until you find the option to reboot to system it will take a little time to boot the first time so be patient

PewDiePie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
once you have it copied to your sdcard find the option to install zip from sdcard /choose zip scroll down to the rom zip hit enter and it will flash the zip when its done just back out until you find the option to reboot to system it will take a little time to boot the first time so be patient
Its say mounting usb as storage deivice: E: unable to to write to ums lunfile

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
anyways its 2:30 am and i need to be up in 4 hours to work i need some sleep, imagine that...lol hope you can get worked out. i will be on here in about 4 0r 5 hours for a bit i can check in then

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital