- 2 Posts
How to remove firmware ?
Some while ago I bought an HTC X515m Evo3d from China, used it for a week only as an emergency. Now I would like to regularly use the phone, but am having problems with the stock firmware. There are loads of Chinese apps integrated which I would like to get rid of, but without success.
Can I somehow change the ROMs, so that I may use any plain old software ?
Is there a solution ?
- 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 05:00 PM #4
- By TreyDaPrince in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2010, 02:29 PM
- By mmhhc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:17 AM
- By irishpride in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:46 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2010, 02:14 AM
- By crwoo in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:49 PM