Viper3D on Spint Evo 3D Boot Loop Problem
Short Story: Sprint Evo 3D Hboot 1.5 S-On; trying to flash Viper3D rom; always gets stuck in Viper3D rom boot sequence even though I exhausted ever option in the Aroma installer.
(Viper3D) Viper3D ROM for HTC Evo 3D! [Sense 4.1][GSM/Sprint] | HTC Evo 4G Hacks!
Currently using the SOS M rom ([ROM] SOS M | VER 2.6.1 | RLS AUG.27.2012 | SPRINT 2.89 | MODS | AROMA | Non-Sense - xda-developers) and I always have to flash that Anthrax kernel afterwards.
Anyway I can get the Viper3D rom to properly flash without having to gain s-off? I'd really like to adoid doing that. Anybody run into similar problems? Thanks in advance!
- 12-03-2012, 02:08 AM #2
- 12-03-2012, 05:51 AM #4
- 12-03-2012, 06:44 AM #5Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Viper3D on Spint Evo 3D Boot Loop Problem
You also may need hboot 1.58. Ask the dev which kernel he used it does make a difference.
Look HERE for a little better understanding of the hboot versions and thier compatibility
- 12-03-2012, 07:43 AM #6
- 12-03-2012, 03:59 PM #7
- By BiGsMiLeSKyLe in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2012, 05:25 PM
- By Magical in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2011, 06:27 AM
- By foolish501 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:57 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:41 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2011, 04:21 PM