Sprint HTC Evo 3D, How do I get a FREE hotspot??
I am very, let me repeat very new to this, I don't know what "rooting" is and I know nothing about the workings of my phone, however, I'm trying to learn. How can I get my Sprint HTC Evo 3D to becomne a wireless hot spot (so I can use my tablet) without paying Sprint $70 a month? I got the Quicker app, but now what? do I need to "root" my phone? Do I need another app? It seems that Sprint blocks any hot spot app I have seen. I just need someone in the know to help me get this done...can anyone help?????
- 01-20-2013, 12:05 PM #2
- 01-20-2013, 05:09 PM #6
- 02-03-2013, 10:34 AM #7
- By addiarmadar in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
- By prncssmelissa in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:17 PM
- By plmiller0905 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2011, 04:24 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2011, 09:32 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 39Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:58 PM