htc evo 3d updating problem

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends,

I having problem for updating evo 3d currently i have 2.3.4 i need update isc but when i going software update htc say your phone up to date no updates availible for ur phone plz help me how can i update plzz plzz

Best regards
Shoaib

Brian706

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted? If so, you need to return to stock. Also, you can run the ics ruu. It will return you completely to stock, but you'd be on the update.

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using Tapatalk 2

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Benny bro help me plz if u can
And further my market also not updated yet into playstore ....

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Android Central Forums

What Region do you live, we need to know what RUU for to run. I assume you have the GSM 3d by your siggy
Is your bootloader unlocked now and are you s-on or s-off ? i need to know that to

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
And what is the s-on or s-off

Are you rooted at all?
Power your phone off , hold the volume down plus the power button until it boots in to the bootloader and let know what it all says at the top of the screen
it will look something like this

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Rooted means reboot?

No. if your rooted you will have a app in your app drawer called superuser or super su which aloows you to modify your system files. it doesnt sound like you are or you would know.
Anyways if want my help i need the info i ask for in the other post about your bootloader, Look at the picture i need that info

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
ok from your hboot screen ,use the volume button to scroll down until Recovery is highlighted then tap the power button. This will put you in recovery mode and let me know what recovery you have. a picture you help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781