Good ICS or JB ROMs?

sohungry

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, I just recently got a replacement Evo 3D after my last one got run over by a car. The old 3D was running MeanROM 4.5 because I liked the speed and stability. But now that I've been using stock ICS rom for the last week or so, I don't think I want to go back to the GB interface. Do you guys have any recommendations for good ICS roms or a JB rom that has everything/almost everything working? Thanks in advance.

Also, as of right now, I am still locked with 1.58 S-ON. What should I try to get the HBoot down to? would 1.50 be fine?

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, I just recently got a replacement Evo 3D after my last one got run over by a car. The old 3D was running MeanROM 4.5 because I liked the speed and stability. But now that I've been using stock ICS rom for the last week or so, I don't think I want to go back to the GB interface. Do you guys have any recommendations for good ICS roms or a JB rom that has everything/almost everything working? Thanks in advance.

Also, as of right now, I am still locked with 1.58 S-ON. What should I try to get the HBoot down to? would 1.50 be fine?

Negalite blue or viperS are very good roms. I use viperS r284 and its great, it has camera issues at times and no WiMAX.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084