- 1 Posts
I need a RUU
Hey guys, I have been trying to get help from literally every forum I can find on Google.
I have an HTC Evo 3D. I tried to flash some custom ROMs on it and failed horribly and got it stuck in a boot loop. I want to get it out of that boot loop and back to stock. I need a RUU to do that. Problem is, I can't find that RUU. Every RUU I have tried always stops and says ERROR 131: Find the correct RUU for your phone.
So here it is:
HTC Evo 3D Sprint CDMA
If anyone has a better way to get back to stock, please let me know, I am open to suggestions, just make them clear and easy to read/understand. I know basic knowledge but nothing incredible (most of the stuff I know I have learned because of my failed attempt at installing a custom ROM).
- 06-30-2013, 03:00 AM #2
- 70 Posts
- Carbon ROM / Komodo-31
- 06-30-2013, 03:09 AM #3
- 07-04-2013, 03:23 PM #4
- 09-03-2013, 04:10 PM #5
- 09-16-2013, 03:05 AM #6
- 4 Posts
- By Nikkie Severance in forum U.S. Cellular MesmerizeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:57 PM
- By editionfws in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2013, 06:43 AM
- By 52pmw in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2013, 05:50 PM
- By OSCSA79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-30-2013, 04:34 PM
- By thisisjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2013, 12:32 PM