- 1 Posts
I need a RUU
Hey guys, I have been trying to get help from literally every forum I can find on Google.
I have an HTC Evo 3D. I tried to flash some custom ROMs on it and failed horribly and got it stuck in a boot loop. I want to get it out of that boot loop and back to stock. I need a RUU to do that. Problem is, I can't find that RUU. Every RUU I have tried always stops and says ERROR 131: Find the correct RUU for your phone.
So here it is:
HTC Evo 3D Sprint CDMA
If anyone has a better way to get back to stock, please let me know, I am open to suggestions, just make them clear and easy to read/understand. I know basic knowledge but nothing incredible (most of the stuff I know I have learned because of my failed attempt at installing a custom ROM).
- 06-30-2013, 03:00 AM #2
- 70 Posts
- Carbon ROM / Komodo-31
Re: I need a RUU
Right here brotha'
Just make sure all your numbers add up (H Boot to firmware sprint versus VM etc etc......just grab the right version is what I'm getting at ) But I'm pretty sure this will have what you need.!
- 06-30-2013, 03:09 AM #3
- 07-04-2013, 03:23 PM #4
- 09-03-2013, 04:10 PM #5
- 09-16-2013, 03:05 AM #6
- 4 Posts
Re: I need a RUU
I've been wondering since May if anyone would be able to get/upload the latest Sprint 2.95.651.6 RUU and still haven't seen it. Last one I have seen is the 2.89.651.2 RUU. If someone has newer links etc please post them.
It's a shame because there always seems to be someone that can't get HTC Unlock to work without running an RUU first and if you don't have the currently installed version you're stuck.
Nothing at AndroidRuu either.
- By Nikkie Severance in forum U.S. Cellular MesmerizeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:57 PM
- By editionfws in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2013, 06:43 AM
- By 52pmw in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2013, 05:50 PM
- By OSCSA79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-30-2013, 04:34 PM
- By thisisjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2013, 12:32 PM