- 1,969 Posts
Really? No kernels, no kitkat?
Okay, I admit I didn't search this forum.
But I'd expect there'd be something dated recently if it existed.
I just bought one of these little toys with the excuse of wanting a dedicated work line, and I'll be hanging out over here as well as the Optimus V forum now.
The only Android worse than ICS is Froyo and now that I've been used to using 4.4.2 I'm not even too fond of Jellybean anymore by comparison.
So is the kernel source just not released or what? Without kernel it's hard to get a good ROM cranking past the stock Android version... as evidenced by the GB rom list in the sticky.
Info, anyone? Yeah, I'll research too, but trying to take the easy way out first.
ah, on XDA I found kernel source and Roms. Awesome.
- 04-17-2014, 09:39 PM #2
- 1,840 Posts
Re: Really? No kernels, no kitkat?
The evo 3d was never big on android central. In fact, no devices I've ever owned were big on android central other than the OV. I wish I still had my 3d, but my brother fried the display and threw it away.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 45Last Post: 12-04-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Arman Leeds in forum Google TVReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:26 PM
- By giovanni6 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:43 AM
- By ChooseYourDestiny in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:00 AM
- By TWC42 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:01 AM