Bluetooth audio streaming. :(

bobbyblaze

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So with my Evo 4G I had great sound quality when playing music through the bluetooth in both of my cars. Now with the Evo 3D sounds like crap, its all quite and has no bass or mids sounds like all treble. I've downloaded a app called Bluetooth Volume Lol that didn't do anything at all.

Anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can think of is I was running the latest Fresh rom on the 4G, maybe there was a tweak in there?

qitupx

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have no issue. I'm using the Google Music app for my bluetooth steaming and I get tons of bass. I have yet to try the HTC app so that could have something to do with it possibly?

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I agree with this. Evo sounded great. The 3d sounds awful through my Sync. Last straw for me... Took it back today.

bobbyblaze

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I agree with this. Evo sounded great. The 3d sounds awful through my Sync. Last straw for me... Took it back today.

Was that the only reason you returned it? If so thats pretty harsh, I think as time goes by and this thing get s-off and people start building roms for it maybe a dev could address this issue.

strat1227

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The "last straw" comment leads me to believe there were probably other factors at play ...

I agree though that unless you were to try adjusting EQ levels or using a better program than the stock one, that's a silly reason to return the phone

50thAEvert

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Did the phone recognize the car could accept a stereo stream? I had problems once when the phone connected with the phone profile instead of the stereo streaming profile. I had to disconnect the device and re-pair the devices and that resolved my issue. I don't know why it connected via stereo stream the second time.

bobbyblaze

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
When I first got the phone I had a problem with getting the phone or sync to accept the pin codes, when it finally connects it says paird with phone and audio I think.