Greenish Slow Flashing Hue on Status Bar

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I was on the phone using my ear-buds this morning and I notice my whole status bar had a greenish overlay on it ... Completely filled my status bar ... Then I noticed that it was doing a slow on and of flash ... I could still see everything in my status bar but now was the flashing overlay ... I thought maybe it was just telling me that my phone was active and I was on a call, because as soon as I hing it it stopped right as the flash was re-appearing again ... I called my friend right back to see if it was indeed that, but it didn't flash again ... Anybody have any ideas.

BTW: It looked like a controlled situation, not something that was defective.

Thanks

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The green flashing occurs only when u navigate away from the dial pad while on a call...

OK ... Two questions ... 1) Why has it taken me this long to notice it and 2) what is the point ... I don't need a notification signal telling me I am currently on the phone. EDIT: I just thought of a third thing .... 3) How can I deactivate it ... I'm sure the resources could be used elsewhere.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think this a great feature just in case you forgot to hang up on someone and youre already in another app which I've done a few times.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think this a great feature just in case you forgot to hang up on someone and youre already in another app which I've done a few times.

Or if you accidentally call someone and hit home. It tells you you're on a call.

Or if you forget someone is on the phone. Haha.

It has it's purpose....

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently very happy with this feature and am glad it was added.. I feel it was almost needed!

I guess if it was added then there must have been more than a few people that asked for this type of feature ... BUT ... I still feel there should be an enable/disable option.

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Maybe if you ass dial someone this could help you see that it's currently broadcasting your embarrassing moments? Though on second thought if you ass dialed doesn't that usually mean that your phone is by your ass and you can't see it? lol It's a quandary.

bikr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
EDIT: Oops, just noticed the sub-forum; will do a new post in an better location.

Just got the Jelly Bean update to my RAZR MAXX HD and no more green glow when in a call. Anyone know how to get it back?

I really liked that feature! :(

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: Oops, just noticed the sub-forum; will do a new post in an better location.

Just got the Jelly Bean update to my RAZR MAXX HD and no more green glow when in a call. Anyone know how to get it back?

I really liked that feature! :(
You might want to ask in the right thread. This is for the Evo 3d

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1