Best keyboard?

NSA

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Do any of the keyboards have bigger spacebars? I *ALWAYS* end up hitting the button to the right of the tiny little spacebar and it throws everything off. I just want a nice full sized spacebar at the bottom!

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Do any of the keyboards have bigger spacebars? I *ALWAYS* end up hitting the button to the right of the tiny little spacebar and it throws everything off. I just want a nice full sized spacebar at the bottom!
That's my problem. I keep hitting the damn V.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That's just so it can make better word predictions.

You are right, it isn't used as "data" per se, only to establish word usage patterns. Haha, if it weren't for this kb it would take me 10 minutes to text one little sentence ;) I fly on a pc or laptop so I know where the keys are so it is a bit perplexing to me. :p

BlakeDW

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm all about swype. I haven't tried swiftkey, but I know that I'm input text way faster with swipe than any other keyboard I have tried (errors included). I'll have to check into swiftkey though given the raving reviews.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm all about swype. I haven't tried swiftkey, but I know that I'm input text way faster with swipe than any other keyboard I have tried (errors included). I'll have to check into swiftkey though given the raving reviews.

Agreed, between swype and Autocorrect on the sense kb I'm pretty much covered

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Any recommendations on a good keyboard for the EVO 3D? I use smart keyboard pro on my Optimus, but I don't like it as well on my EVO for some reason.

I have been using SwiftKey X Beta lately, and it seems to be working pretty well.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Handsdown, SwiftKey is the best. It predicts the words for me before I type them and the strange part is that it often has a better word or way to go with a sentence than I was thinking...

There are others in the Getting Started section on Keyboards.