How bout a thread of who is happy?

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone and the speed I'm getting over wifi is amazing! side by side with the OG EVO it's 50% faster and this bad boy has the processor to make use of it. Other than battery life my EVO was problem free and my great HTC streak is still going :)

*Mini Rant* forgot to mention the crazy people complaining about 3D being a extra feature they don't want to pay for!! It's like sitting down to negotiate for a car getting the price you wanted and then the sales guy says "You've been great and I'm going to throw in a free moon roof". at which point you get up scream NO the deal's off and storm out.

Ditto! I happen to like the 3D aspect more than I thought I would and have been experimenting with 3D photos and video. The phone is great without it and one could easily own it and never even use the feature.

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy here in the 3rd dimension. Phone is freaking awesome, how can it not be. The EVO 4G was awesome and the 3D is the 4G with a better screen, better processor, more internal storage, more RAM, a better UI, better battery life. And for me faster 3g speeds and better WiFi connectivity. And a cool little feature to play around with if you want.

jerseypimp

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I like this phone more than the OG Evo and that phone was nice. My phone last a whole day without caring a charger or extended battery. My pics are amazining to me I know some people say that they are having issues with hue or colors. The 3D is fun I enjoy the pics that I take showing them off to friends and family. Now video chat with Skpe is available its just kick ass right now thats all I gots to say about my Evo 3D.

hitman618#AC

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
i am personally happy with this phone has a lot of options and possibilities... sure there are a few bugs but what people do not realize is the phone is a month old there is going to be updates people need to relax... as far as i know there is no jesus phone for any company in the world and trust me i have tried a lot of different phones the past 5 years. find what works for you and be happy with it

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Took some amazing 2D and 3D shots today, apps open instantly, unlike the Pre, and everything just works. Sure it has some bugs, but I'm massively impressed everyday!

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Evo 3D after coming from T-Mobile. I really am enjoying Sprint so far. The Evo 3D has much better build quality than its cousin the Sensation. The 3D kind of makes my head hurt lol but I'll get use to it. I like that this phone has had updates.

K2theIzzo

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone. My favorite games that were slow and laggy (Gun Bros.) on my OG Evo work great on my 3D. That battery life is a alot better too. I'm getting about 13-14 hours without charging, up from 8 on the OG Evo. The 3D feature is alot better than I expected. Any time a friend or family member wants to compare phones I ask,"But can it take 3D videos and pictures?" That usually ends the discussion. My favorite thing about my Evo is the 2 stage camera button, I probably won't buy another phone without one.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Same here=)
I read of people having their 3d just restart for no reason, that did happen once. As far as ive read, htc is pretty quick with the updates so im sure that will be resolved. I have alot of patience whit phones too though.
So far I love this device. Its been awesome.

thats happened to my og evo4g so many times i still love it though ...but i jumped ship today to the 3d havent really had a chance to play with it but so far im happy