text message delays?

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Some not all of my texts are being delayed for hours or days. Confirmed on texts sent to Sprint and ATT users. Anyone else? Not sure if this is a network or hardware issue.

teddygz1023

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: text message delays???

Some not all of my texts are being delayed for hours or days. Confirmed on texts sent to Sprint and ATT users. Anyone else? Not sure if this is a network or hardware issue.
Having this problem too, texts that come in at say 3 show up with time stamp of 9 pm for example and screws the order of the conversation up

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me on my OG EVO a few months ago.I called Sprint and they had me update the profile. It may be worth a try.

Settings-System Updates-Update Profile

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure theyre actually late. The Evo 4G would show the wrong time and make texts out of order. Using Handcent SMS put them in the proper order.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes, days late at times. I can confirm with the recipients and by looking at the Google voice text messaging queue which shows the actual sent time. I am wondering if gv has something to do with it.

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem, but only when I am in a certain area. It happens quite often in Puerto Rico but never happens in Utah.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

jtemple33

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
This happens to me quite often as well. I will receive a text at 3 pm and it will say it came in the next day at 7 am, so it is always the top message. I also am using handcent not the stock messages app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12