Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: BMW bluetooth problems

I have a HTC Incredible 2 and a 2006 BMW 325. For some reason my outgoing bluetooth has stopped working. I can receive a call, and If i dial from my phone the bluetooth engages. However, I can't use the voice dial from the steering wheel. Everything was fine up until a week ago. Anyone have an idea?

here is the solution to the bluetooth / phone related contacts sync issue....simply delete any contacts saved to the phones sim and you should be able to see all your contact .......save future contact to the phone mem....

Quote Originally Posted by wernd View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their contacts coming down to the car? The phone and car will sync but after waiting a while the contacts won't be in the car. Never had an issue with the EVO 4G it's also not a problem with my Alpine stereo in another car. I'm thinking it's just an issue HTC needs to release a fix for. Just curious if there's anyone NOT having a problem with a stock BMW stereo?
    here is the solution to the bluetooth / phone related contacts sync issue....simply delete any contacts saved to the phones sim and you should be able to see all your contacts .......save future contact to the phone mem....

I tried downloading the bluetooth file transfer and dont know what to do with it after i download it. still have the same problem with my HTC incredible 2. will pair but not download contacts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12