Sprint TV

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I like the new updated look buying seem to be missing some of the live channels i used to have.
I am missingthe Disney Channel now. It was and is on the evo 4g. Anyone else with the same issue, any fix?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know that the Disney Channel was there. I just checked...it is still there and working for me.

boski

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes Disney is still there. I use it regularly, or should I say my kids do. I comes in very handy when your little ones need something to keep them occupied for a few minutes and they do not want to play angry birds.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Sprint TV sucks. Any channel worthy is a paid subscription. It gets worse every month or so. I remember when fox, MSNBC, etc was included at no extra cost. :confused:

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I think the only real chance this app had of getting popularity was with the ESPN channel, but with sports, you have to have a decent picture. Audio doesn't need to be amazing, but if you can't see the players or the ball because you have block interference the whole time, it's worthless to a sports fan.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah MSNBC, Fox news stuff like that was great. I think so many people watched it that sprint flipped the switch to make it pay hoping to genereate revinue.. However it wont work with me. i will get that same content elsewhere. I miss the streaming Fox news channel but oh well. Not worth paying.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
last time i used it, on the 3D, it was not full screen. had channel info at the top and bottom of the screen spaces on the sides..
To me it doesnt seem properly formated for the 3D yet.
But i dont use it much anymore.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Jeeze when did sprint flip the switch with the news channels ? I swear I was just watching that Casey Anthony verdict at work on the fox news channel from my phone. That is really lame. This app is pretty much useless..what's next? Take away the ESPN too?

rahrah12

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I just used it to watch the USA vs France womens world cup game...probably the first time I have used that app in years...I like having that option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie