Search button staying semi lit?

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is just my phone or not, but has anyone every noticed their search/magnifying glass capacitive button staying semi lit when the others are off?

I dont think its supposed to be like that, but I catch it out of the corner of my eye sometimes and makes me think. . .

wkdsid

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is just my phone or not, but has anyone every noticed their search/magnifying glass capacitive button staying semi lit when the others are off?

I dont think its supposed to be like that, but I catch it out of the corner of my eye sometimes and makes me think. . .

I noticed mine has the same issue.. Not a defect, just a strong led shining through. I think this is a common symptom.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
well yea the LEDS are super bright. Bright enough that you can see them shine through the paint in a really dark room on the cap buttons. hahaha.
This part though almost seems like that LED is still getting power or a slow discharge than the others. . . or intentially staying a little lit . Maybe they think the Search button is important enough to keep dimly on longer? lol