Apps deleting automatically

jorgesicas#AC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have this happened to me 3 times. All of the sudden my apps are deleting automatically.

First it was Angry Birds Rio, second USAA Mobile and lastly Redbox.

Dont know what is going g on but it is annoying . This has happened with in the last two weeks.

Stock sim card and I have not rooted since I have no clue how to do that or in the least interested on rooting.

Any ideas?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Are they missing from the phone apps its self or are they missing from the market place app?
On some occations apps i have installed do not show up in market place but they are still on the phone.

I have yet to have anything randomly delete its self..

jorgesicas#AC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Are they missing from the phone apps its self or are they missing from the market place app?
On some occations apps i have installed do not show up in market place but they are still on the phone.

I have yet to have anything randomly delete its self..

they just delete from the phone..

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I had it happen once, to 1-2 apps. It seems the phone or Sence rebooted randomly and poof. It only happened once thought, and I don't remember if it was before or after I moved some to the SD card.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have this happened to me 3 times. All of the sudden my apps are deleting automatically.

First it was Angry Birds Rio, second USAA Mobile and lastly Redbox.

Dont know what is going g on but it is annoying . This has happened with in the last two weeks.

Stock sim card and I have not rooted since I have no clue how to do that or in the least interested on rooting.

Any ideas?

happened to me too. lost slacker radio & real calc. had to reinstall them from the marketplace.

jaybird10

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Been having same issues. Had to reinsatll from market. Does it periodically. Weird. I sent an email to HTC on the issue and just got a reply stating that they'll be contacting me soon. Hope so. I don't want to exchange for a new one if I don't have to. I upgraded from the 4G and am pleased with the phone. Just this one annoying issue.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
This has happened to me too, with several apps. Most recently, pulse. The generic android symbol will be still on the phone with the name of the app. When you click on it, nothing. When you check "all apps" the app will not be there.

jaybird10

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
OK. I exchanged my phone yesterday for a new one and all seems to be well. I worked the hell out of it and everything seems fine. The Sprint tech told me that it isn't that widesppread of an issue and it's actually rare. He had only one instance of apps deleting and that was on an OG EVO 4G. Anyway, the the phone is considered to be defective and will need to be exchanged because HTC doesn't seem to be too concerned. They are aware of it but don't expect an update soon. As I stated, it's not a big issue (Not a lot of phones doing it). Hope this helps.

jaybird10

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Just checked email & I have a new one from HTC. They are aware of the problem. It is now a known Sense3.0 bug and are working on a fix for it. I feel for you guys still having that issue. I had to reinstall apps at 4am (the time I have to get up for work). Hope this helps. Hang in there or you can take a chance & get it exchanged. Good luck all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad