I hate going through so many EVO 3D replacements

dropndestroy

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Evo4g n the Evo 3d is an amazing phone but im already on my 3rd phone,
My first one i got 2 days b4 the release date. I had over heating problems and camera software not working. After going to a sprint store they tell me i need a replacement that it failed all the test they do. I got the replacement phone on 7-11 and within 4hrs with it my htc sence was stuck on a force closeing loop took the batt out and nutting. I called sprint and it started working again ok. Next day my phone would restart ever 30 min or so. I call sprint and they tell me i got to go back to a sprint store to get it checked out. I tell em how i get a phone and within hrs it haveing problems they tell me tell send me a new one.

Im i the only one haveing problems wit the Evo 3d,
Dont get me wrong the phone is amazing the performance is great the new sence is very cool but they need to fix the problems fast

Reactions: greeneyes6

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Did you try resetting the device?? No major issues here minus minor software glitches.

Also why make a thread saying you hate it, then in the thread you state its an amazing device...

jrojas12

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you try resetting the device?? No major issues here minus minor software glitches.

Also why make a thread saying you hate it, then in the thread you state its an amazing device...

I had one die on me completely. This one is working well, except that I'm having major email glitches.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Mines doing ok so far! Mine was mailed from Sprint to my door. I hope the software issues get fix for ya. So far the phone is great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital