Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Return Policy Questions

OK, so I am a bit confused on the return policy.

Say I return my EVO 3D.

- Will I pay a restocking fee?
    - I assume my upgrade eligibility will reinstated right?
    - when I later choose to get a different phone, will I get the same 30 days to try it out even though I already did that with the EVO 3D?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Default Re: Sprint Return Policy Questions

Quote Originally Posted by shinedown87 View Post

Say I return my EVO 3D.

- when I later choose to get a different phone, will I get the same 30 days to try it out even though I already did that with the EVO 3D?

For an upgrade there is a $35 restocking fee.
    New lines/new customer, no restocking fee.

Yes you will get upgrade back if returned within 30 days.

If you choose to again use your upgrade at a later date you will get another 30 days.

Source:

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Say I return my EVO 3D.

Why don't you either call up Sprint or Chat online at Sprintpcs.com and ask them directly ... I am sure you can get a more detailed response going to them directly about your particular situation.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts

Probably a better question for Sprint.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for you responses.

To answer your question about why I didn't call Sprint directly, because I always get different responses from different representatives. How can I be sure I am getting accurate information? Here on the forum, I am getting info from people that have actually been in this situation before and are therefore knowledgeable.

Thanks again!

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Thanks for you responses.

To answer your question about why I didn't call Sprint directly, because I always get different responses from different representatives. How can I be sure I am getting accurate information? Here on the forum, I am getting info from people that have actually been in this situation before and are therefore knowledgeable.

Thanks again!

Smile ... Not really ... Just as you received different info from different reps, you are going to receive different info from different forum members ... Each interaction can be just as different as the next ... What works for one member may not necessarily work on the next member ... I've been with sprint over 12 years and There is a basic policy on everything but depending on what rep you get and your attitude and how they may feel that day are all variables that can produce a different outcome ... My advice would be contact sprint until you get what you want specific to your needs ... Customer service is different than Corporate store reps, which are different from Online Chat Reps, which are different from Telesale reps, which are different from Customer Retention Reps ... All these people could have different answers and different solutions to your situation.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt