1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issues downloading from filesonic

I tried using my phone to download from filesonic it only downloads a few kbs before it says complete. I tried using a different browser I also checked the download option on astro manager but it still does the same thing. Can anyone help me out with this. Oh by the way I am always on WiFi when I am downloading.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Re: Issues downloading from filesonic

Quote Originally Posted by bringinheat View Post
    I tried using my phone to download from filesonic it only downloads a few kbs before it says complete. I tried using a different browser I also checked the download option on astro manager but it still does the same thing. Can anyone help me out with this. Oh by the way I am always on WiFi when I am downloading.
    Exact same problem

I have the same problem with most file sharing sites..if its a apk,zip it downloads as a html file

same problem, megaupload is fine though
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hmmm I guess there is no solution to this

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    same problem, megaupload is fine though
    Someone help us

Was a solution ever found for this? I'm having the same issue where it downloads an htm file rather then the file itself.

Use FireFox that is the only way I found file sharing sites work properly. Pretty much tried all other browsers and FireFox was the only one to work.