Cant remove notifications

R2D2 631

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I checked out two nice dirty pictures and now they're still in my notification bar... I press clear and they were removed for a minute and then appears again... Does anyone know how I can permanently remove them from notification bar????

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I checked out two nice dirty pictures and now they're still in my notification bar... I press clear and they were removed for a minute and then appears again... Does anyone know how I can permanently remove them from notification bar????

Have you tried powering down and booting back up?

R2D2 631

May 16, 2010
Visit site
yes I did... I just figured it out.. I used task manager and killed everything... That did it....

edit....no good...notification still there : (

Last edited:

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
yes I did... I just figured it out.. I used task manager and killed everything... That did it....

edit....no good...notification still there : (

Sounds like you might have a virus. Try one of the many free anti-virus apps in the market. I like AVG, myself. Good luck!

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Go into apps, click on "downloads". Find the file you downloaded. Click on the check Mark on the right, then hit delete button on bottom. Were you looking at the same pic I was?...sinner...lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Reset the phone and pull the battery! That seems to fix a lot of strange issues that I have found. Might work here!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams