Place to SHARE 3D Content

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After being frustrated with no centralized place to share 3D content we find for our phones (since there isnt much yet) I created a reddit where its easy to share links to 3D videos, movies, games and 3D user content via dropbox links. :

So why not head on over, I just posted a couple of videos you've probably seen...but if we all add a couple things we have found I bet it would grow pretty quickly.

3D Content for Phones

Vietphan3201

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok got it to work. I couldnt get 3d to turn on in the youtube app. I had to do a hard reset and that fixed my problem. This phone sure does have some gliches.

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Same question from me, do you view these with the stock browser or do you download them?

I used "Chrome To Phone". Just download the extension on your phone as well as your browser.

Click of a button and it'll be on your phone. It'll than give you an option if you want to watch it via the browser or Youtube. Click Youtube and be amazed.

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Man did everyone miss the point...was trying to do more than show off a couple of videos, was trying to create a place for all of us to share 3D content on Reddit. #fail

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Man did everyone miss the point...was trying to do more than show off a couple of videos, was trying to create a place for all of us to share 3D content on Reddit. #fail

Here ya go Kurt, this is a link to most of the 3D videos available on youtube. I suggest you go through the pages one by one and put the links on your site making it easier for everyone to see all the 3D content available on youtube..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-3d/96819-best-youtube-3d-videos.html

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey "Gelst" aka dumbass...I was aware of that thread, this wasnt meant to be another forum to share 3D Youtube videos...read my frickin description and move along.