Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cj100570
  • 1 Post By cj100570
  • 1 Post By tkemack
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Spoken Word

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Default EVO 3D vs. Optimus 3D, PCW Weighs In

Well, what do we have here? Battle of the 3D Phones: HTC EVO 3D vs. LG Optimus 3D | PCWorld Looks like the E3D has racked up yet another accolade from a tech site.
    It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
    CarrieK likes this.

Default Re: EVO 3D vs. Optimus 3D, PCW Weighs In

This is solely based on the 3D of the phone, and forgets about the rest of the phone. I'm glad that the E3D was the winner in that category, but I'd like to know how the rest of the phone stacks up against the Thrill.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Spoken Word

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunyMac424 View Post
    This is solely based on the 3D of the phone, and forgets about the rest of the phone. I'm glad that the E3D was the winner in that category, but I'd like to know how the rest of the phone stacks up against the Thrill.
    3D is the main selling points of both phones so it's only natural that that's what they concentrated on. I've played with the Optimus and it has nothing on the E3D. SENSE runs circles around whatever that is that LG has slathered on the Optimus.
    It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
    Jerzyiroc likes this.

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    3D is the main selling points of both phones so it's only natural that that's what they concentrated on. I've played with the Optimus and it has nothing on the E3D. SENSE runs circles around whatever that is that LG has slathered on the Optimus.
    I wouldn't go THAT far, to say the 3D is the main selling point of the E3D ... I purchased the phone purely for the upgrade of my Evo 4G and the 3D was merely an upgrade NOT a selling point ... They were damn near giving the E3D away and I grabbed it ... I couldn't care less about the 3D aspect of this phone, but it'd cool that I have it.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

HTC All the Way!

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

One thing i hate is the false/misleading advertising that sprint is making for the e3d. I had to go into the sprint store to replace my battery because my phone kept rebooting. And i saw a video of the e3d and the video showed the 3d pics where you can view it from different angles and the 3d effects literally popped out. Of course the images were simulated, the fine print was on the bottom, but thats why the e3d is taking a bashing as far as the 3d part. They are shoving it on our face as the selling point and its not that great, good but not great.

Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

Every commercial about every phone has simulated images regardless of carrier.
    Please thank me if I have helped!

Member E3DOC since 6/23/2011 Lovin' my new NS4G as well!

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieK View Post
    Every commercial about every phone has simulated images regardless of carrier.
    Exactly....see spider and the shoe or fish and the hawk commercials from the 3 letter network

sent to you in three dimensions
    CarrieK likes this.