1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Premier customers who ordered early

For those of you who ordered early on the web how fast did you actually get your phone? Was it next day?
    iEd

Global Posts
    1,887 Global Posts

Default Re: Premier customers who ordered early

I guess you could say I got mine the next day. I ordered on Friday June 24 the Sprint rep told me I should get it on Thursday June 29th but I came Monday June 27th.

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

Ordered Monday evening, received Wednesday afternoon when the UPS guy came.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I spoke with Sprint in regards to ordering the Motorola photon early as they are offering the same 3 day early window as they did with the e3d. They told me the photon won't ship until its actual release date. Imho, that makes pre ordering it pointless

Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180 View Post
    I spoke with Sprint in regards to ordering the Motorola photon early as they are offering the same 3 day early window as they did with the e3d. They told me the photon won't ship until its actual release date. Imho, that makes pre ordering it pointless
    I have seen posts where people were told the same thing about the EVO 3D as well fwiw. As for me, I ordered on the 22nd and received it on the 23rd.
    Please thank me if I have helped!

Member E3DOC since 6/23/2011 Lovin' my new NS4G as well!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks. The only thing that sucks is the pre order date is a Thursday. So if I dont get it next day it would have just been faster to get it on release date at the store.

i ordered mine on 22 and got it on the 23 even tho0ugh they said three day shipping when ordering.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Pre-ordered Wednesday June 22 at 5:00 AM EST. Couldn't get into the ordering system any sooner as it was swamped. Received in my grubby hands at 5:00 PM EST Thursday June 23. I had taken the day off and was waiting on my front porch. UPS driver said, "Must be a new phone". I said, "Hell yes!" and rudely
    returned inside to rip the packaging apart.

Still loving the phone.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Ordered online at 11:21 pm on 6/21. Arrived at my door 3pm on 6/23