1 month anniversary

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Happy 1 month anniversary to all of you other guys who bought on launch. I can't beleive how crazy these forums were getting right before launch:D those were good times lol. I've been so busy enjoying the phone that I haven't been checking the forums as much (despite the fact that I own tapatalk.)
So hows everyone enjoying it?
Mine has been working amazingly for me and the only problem that I have is the green camera tint(which comes and goes) Good thing I'm not a big camera user. I'm glad I ditched the hero, this phone was well worth it .

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Happy anniversary to everyone, and I hope you have many many more. I'm very pleased with my purchase a month ago. Cheers to HTC and all the wonderful support from everyone on this forum. :D

Gents

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I will be having my anniversary also. Sorry to hear these other stories, but my phone has been nothing but a brute. I love it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
It's been great cant put it down.
I had to look up a address on google maps with just the name of the place and the city couldn't believe how fast it found the place and saved as a contact in all of 4 seconds and I was outdoors on on 4G. It's a really great device I hardly think about the 3D I'm not a huge picture taking guy.

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My launch day EVO 3D has handled everything thrown at it quickly and issue free. No complaints here

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
My phone congratulated me this morning on our one month anniversary with a 100% battery for the first time. I was wondering if this would ever happen

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
coming from the epic, got this on launch day (the day after my epic went for an unexpected swim) and could not be happier with it.... i have had no issues with my camera or anything else. I also now can appreciate 3d much more, never really enjoyed it in movies but i am loving how my 3d pics turn out. So far the only let down is how low the volume is on the speaker, I use it to listen to music and podcasts at work and can barely hear it.

Would like to see some more 3d content for it (more movies and more gameloft games converted (i miss a few of them i had on my old phone)) but i know it will come in time

soberru

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love this powerhouse! Not one single problem here and I'm the envy of the world. Everyone I show this phone to wants one.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I too bought my 3VO on launch day and I am still happy to have it. I cannot put this phone down and am totally obsessed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad