BOGO Free gameloft

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So I bought a game. Nova. And I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get my free game without paying. Any clue?

While their customer support take a while to respond, they usually do. Give it a whirl. Just email them and include the link to the site to the deal and ask them how you get the free game. Usually they will send you a link to download the game to your phone.

I just wish they would sell all their stuff in the Android Market, or at least in the Amazon App Store. I bet they would increase their revenue significantly if we, the customers, wouldh't have to jump through their hoops to buy a game. I also don't like that you can only buy from them by billing it to your phone bill.

Skyphos

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pro tip: go to the bottom where it says your device is a 3vo and change that to an EVO 4g. You'll then see the buy one get one deal.

I can say let's golf two works and is very fun...eternal legacy works too but dungeon hunter two didn't for me. Oddly enough one did.

Best luck

Sent from HTC 3vo

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
So I bought a game. Nova. And I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get my free game without paying. Any clue?

I'm having the same issue. I sent an email to support so I hope they fix it. Also Nova 3D isn't installing on my phone for some reason. It is also showing up with tomorrow's date in MY DOWNLOADS. Any help with this?

UPDATE 1: Now NOVA 3D is no longer in MY DOWNLOADS on Gameloft, but is showing as installed and is now downloading the additional 161MB of game data. I still need to know how to get my free game.

UPDATE 2: I was able to download my free game today. I guess they fixed one of my issues. NOVA 3D still doesn't show up in MY DOWNLOADS, but I expect they are still working on that per the email from them. Good to know that Gameloft fixes their problems and supports its customers. I recommend them and their games to any and everyone.

Last edited:

mjsmiley

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Did I accidently buy a bunch of games? I went to the download 3d games icon on my phone and clicked on a game and then the buy $5 link and it went straight to a download link. I was expecting it to give me pay options but it didn't. So how did I pay? With my phone bill? It never asked if that is how I wanted to pay. I never gave it a card number either. So far it has not popped up on my phone bill.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Did I accidently buy a bunch of games? I went to the download 3d games icon on my phone and clicked on a game and then the buy $5 link and it went straight to a download link. I was expecting it to give me pay options but it didn't. So how did I pay? With my phone bill? It never asked if that is how I wanted to pay. I never gave it a card number either. So far it has not popped up on my phone bill.

Lucky!!! I just wanted the free game due to me. Looks like you got one with no effort. Is there some promotion going on that I didn't get?

mjsmiley

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

Okay, it hit my bill...Nice work sprinty. Well, I called them up and explained that I was expecting a credit card prompt and didn't want to buy the game with my cell bill. They agreed to refund me.
I am not a fan of buttons that can just complete purchase with a single click and not give me a confirmation screen where I see what I'm buying, how much, and how I'm buying it. Not a fan of stuff sneaking onto my cell bill that way.

Good thing I looked into it too...turns out some Premium SMS charge was hitting me for $9.99 a month buy some company labled Swizzle Tips. I got some text that said to reply with "STOP" to kill it, and I did, and it promptly enrolled me in a monthly bill that gets direct charged to my Sprint bill. Sprint said they could block all such premium txt charges by enabling some blocker...so I had them do that.

Anyway, now I'll go buy those games for BOGO rather than this whole 5bucks to the cell bill thing.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
FYI ... if you go into the Sprint Zone app on your E3D, there's a link to the BOGO Gameloft offer (at least there is on mine). I haven't tried to use it yet.

Also

Okay, it hit my bill...Nice work sprinty. Well, I called them up and explained that I was expecting a credit card prompt and didn't want to buy the game with my cell bill. They agreed to refund me.
Good to know.

I am not a fan of buttons that can just complete purchase with a single click and not give me a confirmation screen where I see what I'm buying, how much, and how I'm buying it.
Agreed.

Last edited:

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine with my credit card because I asked sprint to block paid services on my account. Keeps me from getting accidental programs and garbage like was explained above about reply STOP and start gettin billed.

Order went fine but when I purchased my game there was no link to get my free game. I called them up and customer service was super nice. They pulled up my account and sent me my free game. Very good deal. :p

hchavarria

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Not all games are available for free download, I bought nova hoping to get GT free but my only options were Golf or Assassins Creed which I already own. This suck spent $4 and now I can't even take advantage of the offer.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Not all games are available for free download, I bought nova hoping to get GT free but my only options were Golf or Assassins Creed which I already own. This suck spent $4 and now I can't even take advantage of the offer.
Call and tell them u want the other game. They offered me ALL their games as a free one..... just FYI. They offered me GT and I took Asphalt.

Reactions: hchavarria

hchavarria

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Call and tell them u want the other game. They offered me ALL their games as a free one..... just FYI. They offered me GT and I took Asphalt.

Thanks, I actually chat with them and they refunded my purchase so I can purchase another game. I thought this was real good of them.

How are you liking Asphalt I am in between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21