Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    ROM
    clean rom ics

Default Odd thing you can do with Sense 3.0

Ok, go to the screen where all your panels are shown at once. Put one finger down near a panel and keep it there. Now take another finger and slowly swipe it across the screen. If all goes well, you can control the speed of the animation that happens when you actually select a panel and it comes up.
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.

Default Re: Odd thing you can do with Sense 3.0

I'm not sure what to say other than you have too much free time on your hands, LOL. Nice find though didn't know about this

It seems like you can do a pinch to zoom on the home screens. With a screen in full view you can pinch to zoom out to go to the 7-screen view.

Quote Originally Posted by McPlot View Post
    Ok, go to the screen where all your panels are shown at once. Put one finger down near a panel and keep it there. Now take another finger and slowly swipe it across the screen. If all goes well, you can control the speed of the animation that happens when you actually select a panel and it comes up.
    If I am understanding what you are saying it sounds like you are just pinching to zoom and thats it. Nothing new here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by everyday17 View Post
    It seems like you can do a pinch to zoom on the home screens. With a screen in full view you can pinch to zoom out to go to the 7-screen view.
    You could always do this, this is nothing new. The only thing thats changed is the fact that once zoomed out to the 7 screen view you can actually change the order of the screens by holding your finger down on one screen then moving it over to where you want it to go and it will swap screens for you. But the whole pinch to zoom thing on the home screens has been there since the evo 4g was released over a year ago.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    ROM
    clean rom ics

no, I not pinch and zoom. Control the speed of the animation

Quote Originally Posted by McPlot View Post
    no, I not pinch and zoom. Control the speed of the animation
    SMH!!! Its caused by the pinch to zoom feature. Basically when you pinch to zoom both fingers are in motion, if you pinch to zoom with both fingers on the screen but only having one finger in motion then it slows down the animation slightly, if you then take one finger off the screen while leaving the other it pauses the animation. Its caused by the pinch to zoom feature nothing more nothing less.

HAHAHAHAHA!! After how many alcoholic beverages did you discover this?

Did you guys know that you can rearrange the home screens? I bet ya did. But if ya didn't know, press the home button till all 7 screens appear. Then press and hold a home screen and move it around the screen till you have it where ya want it then release.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    ROM
    clean rom ics

I am diabetic so no alcohol for a very long time now. However I could have been on a sugar high.

Yea, I was messing with that a few days after I got it. Pretty cool actually.

It's much the same as if you slow swipe from screen to screen you can make it go slow as well. You will notice that the edges of the cards have depth added to them when you do this.

Pretty neat.