Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Question Convert 3D video to 2D?

Is there a way to convert 3D videos you take with the 3vo to 2D? I know you can click the button in the top right corner of the video and it turns into 2D, but I want to upload the 2D versions to YouTube. I've uploaded the 3D versions of some videos I took today, but I also want to upload 2D versions since I know not everyone has a 3D device or glasses.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Default Re: Convert 3D video to 2D?

Nevermind, I'm an *****. They can just turn off 3d on youtube. Feel free to delete this thread.

No such thing as a stupid question. Always good to have a thread for future readers who might be wondering the same question ;-)
    Motorola v265 < LG enV < Motorola Q9c < Palm Centro < Palm Pre < HTC EVO 3D

How about converting 3D videos to 2D for viewing on the computer?

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

The question is still good. I have a video that is shot in 3D, but I would like to share it in 2D. It's too large for youtube so that won't help me. Anyone know of video software (Windows) that could separate the right and left videos? I just need one of them.

Any decent NLE video editor can handle it. Personally, I prefer Sony Vegas over premier... it will run you about $600. It's easily worth the cost.