Less than 48 hours and DEAD PIXELS!

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok... I have been having the WORST luck with HTC. I absolutely love the EVO 3D but its been less than 48 hours and I HAVE DEAD PIXELS! HTC has been leaving a bad taste in my mouth for a while now. Im sure I can get it fixed or replaced but why should a less than 2 day old phone already have issues... Im gonna have to rethink this phone now.. that makes me sad.:'(

Reactions: Gator352

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok... I have been having the WORST luck with HTC. I absolutely love the EVO 3D but its been less than 48 hours and I HAVE DEAD PIXELS! HTC has been leaving a bad taste in my mouth for a while now. Im sure I can get it fixed or replaced but why should a less than 2 day old phone already have issues... Im gonna have to rethink this phone now.. that makes me sad.:'(

Some of the screens are different than others, take it back and be patient with it. This is a great phone so just be patient.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea trying to be patient. Have had a battle with Sprint since their GB updates KILLED my OG EVO 4G. I love this phone just sooooo tired of sprint and HTC combo platter. Very bad taste...

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yea trying to be patient. Have had a battle with Sprint since their GB updates KILLED my OG EVO 4G. I love this phone just sooooo tired of sprint and HTC combo platter. Very bad taste...

I agree. HTC's fabled high build quality doesn't seem to make it to Sprint. My Nexus S seems more well built than my EVO was

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I dont see how an app can fix a Physical issue... but what apps are you talking about? Kinda curious

Yeah, its for stuck pixels, and its a crapshoot. It just flashes different colors really fast. I've read about them in the past, and there's no proof they actually do anything

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I dont see how an app can fix a Physical issue... but what apps are you talking about? Kinda curious
Yeah, its for stuck pixels, and its a crapshoot. It just flashes different colors really fast. I've read about them in the past, and there's no proof they actually do anything

Depends on whats wrong with the pixel. If its truly dead and not emitting any light then those apps will not help. If its "stuck" then those apps may help. I have used that type of app successfully on a full size PC LCD that had a stuck pixel. It did resolve the issue (and made me go into seizures, no just kidding!)

But yeah... having a dead pixel would make me cry :'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae