Freezing phone?

IcerC

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Been great for a month running launcher pro and some apps from the amazon store.

I was charging my phone (70%) and froze while loading the 6th youtube video. From there it played the whole video's sound fine and the capacitive buttons vibrated to my touch but didn't do anything else. Then after the video ended the buttons stopped responding completely.

Anyone else have the issue? I am wondering if I can find out why, is there a way to look at the error log?

Thanks.

IcerC

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I did a battery pull and after restart the back button quit responding for half of my presses. After a restart all well. Odd.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My OG EVO would do that to me and I took it back to sprint to have them replace it. It sounds like you may have a hardware issue. I would either call them first and tell them whats going on, or walk into a sprint store and tell them what is happening. Its not common but sometimes hardware is just bad. As long as you have S ON and you havnt hacked it you should be fine to bring it back... that is unless you dont have the insurance. If thats the case I would advise you to get it... and wait the month or whatever to be insured before you bring it. Good luck