Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GolfLogix issue

I have apaid app called Golflogix that is used for yardage on a large number of courses. On my EVO it worked fine, connected to the sites server and I downloaded many course. I installed on EVO 3D and in 3G when I try to download from the server, it puts my phone in Airplane mode. It only works when I am on a wifi network. Any thoughts as to why this happens? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: GolfLogix issue

Quote Originally Posted by wizof103 View Post
    I have apaid app called Golflogix that is used for yardage on a large number of courses. On my EVO it worked fine, connected to the sites server and I downloaded many course. I installed on EVO 3D and in 3G when I try to download from the server, it puts my phone in Airplane mode. It only works when I am on a wifi network. Any thoughts as to why this happens? Thanks in advance.
    The same thing happens to me, although it doesn't work for me with wifi. And it won't allow you to change it's mode.

I have much better results with skydroid. You could give that a try.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk