Nintendo 3ds to HTC evo 3d emulator

cosmos0001

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
if it's at all possible please post the directions here this I will try. the 3ds and evo 3d have screens that seem to function simarly with th evo winning in clarity and enjoyment. 3ds has a 3d adjusting knob amd it does work bit evo3d does not have one and I havent seen an app for that pr a need for one actually. Want glasses free 3d here it is. Itlk get bigger from here. like 42 inch and more. This is thescreen tech they needed and it works. Now im ready for the multimedia.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: nintendo 3 d s 2 h t c eve 03 d emulator

If I translated this right....

The Evo 3D does have adjustments for the 3D, but it is software based. Some programs include it and the 3D pics and videos have an adjustment option in them.

It would be cool to have a 3DS emulator on the Evo 3D, but the 3ds has two screens so some games would not work that actually use the two screens.

Reactions: cosmos0001

cosmos0001

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: nintendo 3 d s 2 h t c eve 03 d emulator

If I translated this right....

The Evo 3D does have adjustments for the 3D, but it is software based. Some programs include it and the 3D pics and videos have an adjustment option in them.

It would be cool to have a 3DS emulator on the Evo 3D, but the 3ds has two screens so some games would not work that actually use the two screens.

hey great, i did not realize this. im going to look through my options now;) haha my messege is a little sketchy 'cause I was trying to use my speech to text.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance