Loading 3D Videos on EVO?

eovnu87435ds

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
So I have some 3D movies(from Blu-ray rips, etc.) that I would like to put on my evo(since, let's face it: the green hornet was a horrible movie) and was looking for a way to be able to do that. It seems the only 3D enabled apps are youtube(which I cannot upload my movies to for obvious reasons), Camera/Gallery(not the best option) and HTC Watch(of which I don't see any options for sideloading movies.)

Has anybody been able to do such a thing? Or is it impossible?

Wahedi

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
It is possible to watch SBS (side by side) 3D Movies via the gallery app. Your best bet will be to format via Free Make converter to make the files 960x540 to make the file size smaller. Look up converting video files in the forum search. All you need to do to view in 3D is click the menu button when the movie starts and then press 3D.

You load your movies into any folder when linked as USB, the same way you do to load mp3's. I simply created a movie folder. They will show up in the Gallery.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I have some 3D movies(from Blu-ray rips, etc.) that I would like to put on my evo(since, let's face it: the green hornet was a horrible movie) and was looking for a way to be able to do that. It seems the only 3D enabled apps are youtube(which I cannot upload my movies to for obvious reasons), Camera/Gallery(not the best option) and HTC Watch(of which I don't see any options for sideloading movies.)

Has anybody been able to do such a thing? Or is it impossible?

I have been using a program called DVDFAB. I had issue's using it, but the latest Beta version works great. MP4 format 15 frames per second. and I break the movie into 2 halves, if I don't for some reason the software will freeze up. And I can convert non 3d movie into "3d" not true 3d but it looks more like layers and is really nice on the phone.

playersnoopy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Your gallery is the best bet and manually select 3D mode since the file format will still be mp4 or m4v and no way for a player to know it's 3D, youtube you tell it that it is a 3D movie and the type (side-by-side) when you upload it.

To convert I use DVDFab 8 Qt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol