super slow 3g internet browsing. Fix?
08-15-2011 12:31 PM
- 08-09-2011 11:12 PM
I just hate that screen on the moto08-10-2011 12:02 AM
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk08-10-2011 01:10 AM
- 08-10-2011 03:04 AM
- I don't know how good Motorola are at making antennas but it can't be any worse than the 3D. The reception on the 3D is worse than the evo 4g for both 3G and 4G.
The photon looks ugly to me and I'm not a big fan of blur. If it wasn't for my tmo contract being up, I would have waited to get a galaxy s2.
Oh and lol @ the guy who said tmo's 3G is as fast as sprints 4G. What utter bs.
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk08-10-2011 10:58 AM
- Try this. It worked for me.
Data or 3g problems. Heres the Fix. Works like heaven!08-10-2011 11:13 AM
- Not true..Motorola makes some of the best antennas in the game. They E3D is widely known to suffer from poor reception from all radios on the phone. This is why I took mine back and got the Photon. Trust me the experience is so much better. Go see for yourself how much faster the photon is when connecting to the net.
now, while I agree, that motorola makes the best radios, the common person will not notice the differance if they are not in a fringe area, if at all.08-10-2011 03:30 PM
- I don't think this is only happening to the 3D. My other buddy has the EVO 4G and he has also said the internet seems really slow lately. We've never experienced slow 3G speeds like this before, and I used to have an EVO 4G before my 3D (got it the last week of June).
In fact, I'd say this only started happening over the past few days. Before that, the 3G speeds were normal and was working fast, and I'm in a good coverage area. Now, it's just really slow and takes awhile to load pages such as ESPN. Is this a network issue? I'm in Southern Calif.
When the 3G is just too slow for me, I just switch on the 4G and it works super fast...but still, would be nice to have normal 3G speeds....08-10-2011 05:38 PM
- My E3D works fine on 3G. I get good speeds everywhere. I must say that the 4G areas I travel to have speeds I envy for my home area. I don't care about 3G/4G when in the house since I use WiFi there. My daughter's EVO 4G really shows its poor speeds when in video calls. She may swap it out due to so many EVO 4G owners boasting about their phones.08-10-2011 08:06 PM
- 08-11-2011 07:31 AM
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk08-11-2011 02:54 PM
- 08-11-2011 03:58 PM
- Not true..Motorola makes some of the best antennas in the game. They E3D is widely known to suffer from poor reception from all radios on the phone. This is why I took mine back and got the Photon. Trust me the experience is so much better. Go see for yourself how much faster the photon is when connecting to the net.08-12-2011 01:04 AM
- Unfortunately I have to agree with the antenna comment here. I have an EVO 3D while a coworker has Photon. I was in an office and was alternating between no bars and one bar while he was at four or five the entire time. My data was screwed and I wasn't getting emails nor could I connect to a webpage. He, however could do both. On the not so bad side, calls would come through. That gives me hope that the software can be "massaged" and give us more reliable signal strength.
try some of the tips on this site, then if all else fails, return for a new one.08-12-2011 04:06 AM
- I have a question. I did mess with a Photon at the Sprint store for a minute but didn't browse the web. Just wanted to check out the ui. Anyway I saw a post here that said that on the Photon you can only browse using mobile view. Is that true? I kind of find that hard to believe but since I didn't see for myself thought I would ask. Thanks!08-12-2011 06:26 AM
- Just looked in the browser settings on my photon and don't see a setting to switch to or from mobile view. I have found that pages load default in mobile view, but all pages have a link at the bottom to "view full site ". I am looking at AC full site right now on my photon. Still can't decide whether to return it for the 3D. Love both phones.08-12-2011 11:07 AM
- For anyone having slow 3G issues, try the tip suggested at the following link. Note that you will need your unique MSL code from Sprint (if you don't have it, simply call up Sprint tech support and ask for it, they gave me mine with no issue).
How to boost HTC EVO 3D data speed08-13-2011 07:52 AM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- HTC EVO Series
- HTC EVO 3D
super slow 3g internet browsing. Fix?
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD