Looking for a EVO 3D Keyboard like the EVO with cursor arrows

playersnoopy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I know swiftkey and perfectkeyboard has them... but Swiftkey I think is the better of the 2 at least on auto correction... even though it likes to fix things you didn't mess up.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You'll find this keyboard on the Android market... it's called "Gingerbread keyboard." They are two versions of this keyboard - Paid & Free, unfortunately the free one does not carry the arrows you're looking for. The price for the app is really cheap. ($.99 cents)

The best part of this keyboard is that the arrows are hidden, and come visible by long press on the space-bar and slide up. Then do the opposite to hide arrows. (Slide down)

alexnaoumi

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
You'll find this keyboard on the Android market... it's called "Gingerbread keyboard." They are two versions of this keyboard - Paid & Free, unfortunately the free one does not carry the arrows you're looking for. The price for the app is really cheap. ($.99 cents)

The best part of this keyboard is that the arrows are hidden, and come visible by long press on the space-bar and slide up. Then do the opposite to hide arrows. (Slide down)
the free version of the gingerbread keyboard does have the arrows. you have to place your finger on the space bar and slide up..if you want to hide it, slide the space bar down

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Perfect keyboard but have Swift and Better Keyboard installed also. This is what I love about Android as compared to iOS. Choices. And I'm a Mac guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair