Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera gallery

Is there any way to "reverse" the camera gallery picture?

Why in the world arent the most recent pictures at the top? Why do i want to scroll thru 150 pictures to see the last ones i just took??

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

Default Re: Camera gallery

I don't have to scroll. Although the most recent are at the bottom it automatically directs to the last pictures taken.
    Please thank me if I have helped!

Member E3DOC since 6/23/2011 Lovin' my new NS4G as well!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieK View Post
    I don't have to scroll. Although the most recent are at the bottom it automatically directs to the last pictures taken.
    Same here.

I'm ALWAYS scrolling to the end. it makes attaching photo more annoying the longer you have the phone. How did you get the phone to always start at the bottom?

My old EVO 4G had the same problem always started with oldest photos.

ROM
    4.1.2 and 4.2 stock

There is camera shots and all photos. Camera shots starts from the last pictures taken and all photos starts with the first or better yet the oldest.

ROM
    CM10/AOKP JB 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by bigrey81 View Post
    There is camera shots and all photos. Camera shots starts from the last pictures taken and all photos starts with the first or better yet the oldest.

ROM
    CM10/AOKP JB 4.1.1

All Htc phones are like that...that's why I use QuickPic from the Market on my Htc Sensation 4G you can rename and reorder your pictures the way you want and its super fast!
    Thanked by:

im sure the OP was referring to all of the shots shown in the gallery regardless of from recent pic taken or if it is just viewing from the main gallery view in the gallery app.

do you really want to go to your gallery app to show a new mate a recent pic of you then old pics of u and an ex pop up before you have time to "scroll" to the bottom.

Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Floss82 View Post
    All Htc phones are like that...that's why I use QuickPic from the Market on my Htc Sensation 4G you can rename and reorder your pictures the way you want and its super fast!
    That is a good solution, thank you.

Yes, I should have clarified that I was not viewing all photos, just camera shots. I never go to all photos unless I am looking for something old or something that came from another device. Having said that, I may just give this app a try... I'm always looking for new things to experiment with!
    Please thank me if I have helped!

Member E3DOC since 6/23/2011 Lovin' my new NS4G as well!

Something new with sense 3.0 I found was you can multi-touch and scroll the opposite direction as normal to quickly (incredibly quickly) navigate the photo albums. You'll see a date created note as you blur past your photos. Not exactly what you're looking for, but decent work around.

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me at the

Quote Originally Posted by Floss82 View Post
    I will have to give it a try. Thanks.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooted TWRP
    ROM: Whatever suits me at the moment.

Asus Transformer Prime 32GB
    Rooted via ViperMOD PrimeTime - thanks viperboy!
    Virtuous Prime V2