1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Default Bluetooth Echo Evo 3D

Has anyone received complaints form people you are talking to about them hearing an echo of their own voice? I've tried two headsets so far (Plantronics Voyager 520 that worked great with my 4G, and Earloomz GL series). This is very frustrating, as I don't like using wired headsets.
    Last edited by domer; 08-17-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Plantronics model number

Default Re: Bluetooth Echo Evo 3D

Only time i have had echoes is when my device was out of sync with the system.
    Powering it off and back on fixed my issue.
    Also if i heard an echo, i would shut off BT and make sure it was not that, usually i still heard it on the earpiece of the device. Then i would determine its a phone / system issue. It never came back after a battery pull.
    It also only happened when i was travelling a lot. In a car going from tower to tower.
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

I tried pulling the battery, but the issue is still there. People I speak with sound great and my voice sounds fine to them, unfortunately it's their own voice they hear echoed back to them. The problem goes away when I take them off bluetooth and speak directly into the phone.

I just tried a 3rd bluetooth headset and I'm having the same issue. Since there have been no other replies, I'm starting to think that there is a problem with my phone only?

Unhappy Re: Bluetooth Echo Evo 3D

I just purchased the sprint evo 4g 3d phone and have the same issue while using my headset,people hear themselves talking! I have tried 3 different headsets and even had the phone replaced! I am still having the same problem. I dont think replacing your phone will help since it did not help me! Have you had any luck resolving the problem!

I had this problem with my first, paired to my Coupe. I got Rogers to exchange it (Brand New, Sealed) and thank God it's gone.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

I think the problem is Sprint. Within network calls seen ok, but to any other provider seems to randomly result in bad connections.