List New Update Features

kennedy27403

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if we can start a new thread to list any and all features of the new update in one place?
So far I know about the new screen capture ability, and also have read of increased volume and the headphone jack issue being sorted out, but haven't confirmed.What else has changed?

Reactions: Wiley_11

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if we can start a new thread to list any and all features of the new update in one place?
So far I know about the new screen capture ability, and also have read of increased volume and the headphone jack issue being sorted out, but haven't confirmed.What else has changed?

Wait! What screen capture capability? How do you do that? Please tell me more!

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Wait! What screen capture capability? How do you do that? Please tell me more!

It takes two hands for me to do it but press down on the power button and hit the home key. You have to do it relatively fast or you'll get the normal screen that gives your power down, reboot, airplane mode options.

Reactions: alvarezjpr

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
It takes two hands for me to do it but press down on the power button and hit the home key. You have to do it relatively fast or you'll get the normal screen that gives your power down, reboot, airplane mode options.

Whoa!!! I think I just pee in my pants!!! Thanks a lot.:)

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I think Teeter is new in the hub. I don't think it was there before. I use to play with it a lot on the Evo 4G. Check the apps on the HTC Hub.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Swype was also updated to the new 3.0 Beta version that now has predictive typing and horizontal prediction bar finally!! By the way thanks for the headsup on the screenshot feature thats awesome!!!

Reactions: KnoxBNYC#AC

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I see there is a Sprint 4G widget with this update to toggle 4G. It has a mirror effect. doesn't work when you add it or show the mirror effect:confused: LOL

blaidan

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
The Mail icon bubble number is a new color...

I think this may just be because it defaulted you back to the HTC skin after the update. DID you have a different skin prior to the update? If so,you have to put it back to whatever you had before. This happened to me as well and that's what I noticed.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Was "reader" there before? It's adobe/kobo book reader. Don't recall seeing that before

sent to you in three dimensions