Just got one....

deandino2359

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello fellow Android lovers. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my newly aquired Evo 3D. I came from a thunderbolt which I really really liked but the bulk of the phone was always a negative. Even though the evo is about the same weight it just feels better in the hand,i guess due to its slightly narrower frame. I was always impressed with the T Bolts awesome sound which I always thought was in part due to the kickstand and i thought i would miss that,however the evo sounds even bette:,louder and clearer. The screen detail is better on the evo but I felt the colors were deeper on the bolt. Im not really impressed with sprints coverage so far but I guess it'll be fine. My only serious gripe is the power button,it really takes practice trying to wake and sleep the screen,is anybody else experiencing this? Please let me know as i may have to consider exchanging it. Thanks everyone.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Try removing the cover and then putting it back on. The button is part of the back cover and may not be sitting properly.

sent with lazer beams using my EVO3D

Reactions: Wiley_11

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello fellow Android lovers. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my newly aquired Evo 3D. I came from a thunderbolt which I really really liked but the bulk of the phone was always a negative. Even though the evo is about the same weight it just feels better in the hand,i guess due to its slightly narrower frame. I was always impressed with the T Bolts awesome sound which I always thought was in part due to the kickstand and i thought i would miss that,however the evo sounds even bette:,louder and clearer. The screen detail is better on the evo but I felt the colors were deeper on the bolt. Im not really impressed with sprints coverage so far but I guess it'll be fine. My only serious gripe is the power button,it really takes practice trying to wake and sleep the screen,is anybody else experiencing this? Please let me know as i may have to consider exchanging it. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to A/C.:D On the power button issue when you put the cover on slide phone into the top of the cover first. If that doesn't solve your issue take it to Sprint repair. Also when you have the cover off don't put any pressure on the power/volume buttons. I've read posts of people popping them out and losing them.

Happy 3Ding :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress